We regularly publish articles, tutorials and other useful information about Microsoft Flow on our Blog. The most popular ones are listed below.
You may want to read up on our Core Concepts for Flow to make sure you understand how our Flow Actions work (and how they deal with errors).
- Use Flow to Convert a file to PDF and email it when a SharePoint document is added.
- Use Flow to automatically convert newly added OneDrive files to PDF.
- Use Flow to PDF Convert email attachments to OneDrive, DropBox, Google Drive etc.
- Use Flow to convert and archive incoming emails in PDF format.
- Use Flow to Convert HTML / Blog posts to PDF
- Use Flow to Convert, Merge, Watermark, Secure and OCR files.
- Convert PowerApps data to PDF (with some help from Microsoft Flow).
- Convert and move files between different SharePoint Online site collections using Flow.
- Attach converted PDF files to an email using Microsoft Flow and SharePoint Online.
For all Flow related posts on our Blog, see this overview.