When converting HTML to PDF, please make sure you are running version 8.3 (or later) of the Muhimbi PDF Converter as that version comes with a much improved HTML Converter.
The Muhimbi PDF Converter comes with various facilities to convert HTML to PDF. For details see the following links:
- Convert HTML to PDF (from your own code).
- Convert HTML to PDF (using the SharePoint User Interface).
- Convert HTML to PDF (using SharePoint Designer Workflows).
- Convert HTML to PDF (using Nintex Workflow).
- Convert HTML to PDF (by creating Hyperlinks).
Common uses are, converting / merging a file's metadata (the merge facilities accepts URLs as well), conversion of Wiki pages and conversion of publishing pages as part of an approval process.
Although the PDF Converter generally produces good results, HTML is not particularly suited for print or PDF output. To troubleshoot HTML to PDF conversions, consult the following Knowledge Base articles:
- Converting HTML - Empty page / Authentication problems.
- Solving formatting issues when converting HTML to PDF.
As always, if you require assistance, please contact our friendly support desk. We are here to help.