Installing the Muhimbi PDF Converter for SharePoint Online App couldn't be easier, just follow the instructions below. Details about the PDF Converter Services Online (Flow, Logic Apps, REST API, can be found here).
- Navigate to the SharePoint Online Site collection of your choice.
- Make sure you have the appropriate privileges to deploy Apps.
- Click on Site Contents in the left-hand navigation menu. If this option is not listed, follow these instructions to add an app.
- Click add an app.
- Click on SharePoint Store in the left-hand navigation menu.
- In the App Store search for Muhimbi.
- Click on the Muhimbi PDF Converter for SharePoint Online.
- Click the Add It button.
- Click the Trust It button.
- Verify that you can carry out a basic conversion as described here.
Some organisations require new Apps to be approved by a central administrator. If you are getting a message about the App requiring approval then please contact your SharePoint Administrator. This is not something we can do for you.
A video showing how to carry out the installation steps is available here.
Depending on your organisation you may need to, or want to, deploy the App via your App Catalog. This works in the usual way, but please note that when using the App Catalog, due to security restrictions in SharePoint Online, there will be no ribbon button for converting PDFs. (For a workaround see this Knowledge Base Article)
For details about how to deploy the PDF Converter's Workflow Actions to SharePoint Online, see this Knowledge Base article.
An overview of what is included in the product, as well as a link to a simple user guide, can be found here.
Please note that this App can be deployed in SharePoint on-premise (2013 and later) as well. For more details see this blog post.